Alfred Animal And Pest Control - Totally Untrustworthy
Based on my experience with Alfred Animal and Pest Control, owner Rick Constantino does not deserve to be in business.He picked up and cashed my $347.75 check to remove an animal from my property.
That was it. He never made a reasonable attempt to remove the animal. After I made about twenty failed attempts via phone and mail to persuade him to return my money, I decided that he had no intention to perform. The company had advertised a 100% money back guarantee that is only good if you do not request it.
I could not find a valid address, a valid NJ contractor , he is fly by night.
In the past few weeks, I have filed several consumer complaints with various public and private agencies and am now considering additional actions.
I urge you to check with the Better Business Bureau and read their reports on this company before deciding to hire them.eef3264 review #379088
You may also like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training..."
- "Just visit www.edisonnationisascam.com Also see http://youtu.be/Z4KQQH3aK0QThey defrauded me several times. I took them seriously only because they had a TV program that airs on PBS. They declared me an "Everyday..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."