Alfred Animal And Pest Control - Totally Untrustworthy
Based on my experience with Alfred Animal and Pest Control, owner Rick Constantino does not deserve to be in business.He picked up and cashed my $347.75 check to remove an animal from my property.
That was it. He never made a reasonable attempt to remove the animal. After I made about twenty failed attempts via phone and mail to persuade him to return my money, I decided that he had no intention to perform. The company had advertised a 100% money back guarantee that is only good if you do not request it.
I could not find a valid address, a valid NJ contractor , he is fly by night.
In the past few weeks, I have filed several consumer complaints with various public and private agencies and am now considering additional actions.
I urge you to check with the Better Business Bureau and read their reports on this company before deciding to hire them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Electronics Repair
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "We hired BENJAMIN FRANKLIN because we used them before in Texas & trusted the name. Big mistake! Here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral area you get conned out of..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "Had nothing but trouble with these people, gave me rin around after run around, long story short, paid just under a $1,000 for a transmission about 5 weeks ago, and..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "My 3 kids and I went popeyes restaurant at 2788 rout 73 north . Maple shade, NJ 08052. Very bad experience there, the chicken were still, and I..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."