Alfred Animal And Pest Control - Totally Untrustworthy

Based on my experience with Alfred Animal and Pest Control, owner Rick Constantino does not deserve to be in business.He picked up and cashed my $347.75 check to remove an animal from my property.

That was it. He never made a reasonable attempt to remove the animal. After I made about twenty failed attempts via phone and mail to persuade him to return my money, I decided that he had no intention to perform. The company had advertised a 100% money back guarantee that is only good if you do not request it.

I could not find a valid address, a valid NJ contractor , he is fly by night.

In the past few weeks, I have filed several consumer complaints with various public and private agencies and am now considering additional actions.

I urge you to check with the Better Business Bureau and read their reports on this company before deciding to hire them.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02, 2013 #710332

The guy, Ricky, is a thief. He is quite good looking and persuasive but beware- he literally stole money from my drawer. Unreliable

0 0 Reply
Business Savoy

Apr 25, 2013 #641962 West Creek, New Jersey

This guy is a ripoff artist! DO NOT fall for his hype!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alfred Animal And Pest Control. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Alfred Animal And Pest Control.
Filing a new complaint about